Why Don't You Share This
Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff Starrer War have created some new records and is still breaking some serious records every day at the box office.
According to the reports War has done wonders at the Box Office, War has surpassed Vicky Kaushal’s ‘Uri’. And now is only few crores away from becoming the highest grossing movie of the year beating Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Kabir Singh’. According to the latest reports, the film is all set to enter the coveted 300 crore club. ‘War’ has broken many records in the past. Here are few of the records War has broken:-
- War has registered the highest ever opening day collection for a Hindi movie.
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff starrer War is highest ever opener for both the actors, not only this War is also highest ever grosser for both the actors.
- War is Tiger shroff’s first-ever 200 cr grosser, it’s Hrithik’s second into 200 cr club, but it will be the first 300 cr grosser for both the stars.
- Previously Sultan (208.25) held the record of highest first week grosser for a long time, war (215.60) crossed that number to become the highest first-week grosser ever.
- With War Hrithik Roshan now have five all-time openers in his kitty.
- War is the second-highest grosser of the year at the moment will become no.1 in a few days, only Housefull4 and Dabangg3 can cross these numbers to become no.1.
- The Movie became the first Hindi film to cross 50 cr in a single day.
War will continue to break more records, it will be interesting to see how far the Action-packed movie goes from here.